• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prompts that were accepted a couple of months being blocked now.

Explorer ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So a couple of months back I prompted a few images to be used as base for post-production in a CD artwork.
The prompts were: "photo of an atomic blast in a burning city at night" and similar and a got pretty good results
Now I needed to get a few more for additional content, and the exact prompt is being readily blocked.
It seems Firefly is devolving instead of evolving.
Also, I get disparingly worse results in V3 than in V2. Half of the prompts is basically ignored is V3. Specific requests that are nowhere to be found, while in V2 I can get at least the bare minimum.
I've left countless reports here, and with each new version, the app seems to be getting worse, more restrictive, more prone to censorship.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Design , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Dad!

Try this: https://firefly.adobe.com/shared/texttoimage?id=urn:aaid:sc:US:24f55368-6e80-4cd5-930c-eab552f31fc0

Strange it's blocking it now. Anyway, I changed your prompt to and it passed:

photo of a large atomic explosion mushroom cloud in a burning city at night; night, "fire and thick smoke" concept

Firefly photo of a large atomic explosion mushroom cloud in a burning city at night; night, -fire an.jpg

The city is more leveled than burning lol, but that link you can play with. You can place your original image in the Structure reference and adjust the slider to your liking if you would prefer that.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ended up using "atomic mushroom cloud" and it did the trick, but its just plain weird how the criteria changes overnight, for no clear reason and you have to play semantics to get results...

Votes

Translate

Translate