• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Favorites missing reference data

Contributor ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into this a few days ago. The pictures will describe everything.

Fav 1.jpg

I select this image on the favorites page.

Fave 2.jpg

This is what I get. The four samples are completely different due to the fact that the structure & style references are missing. There is about 85 images stored on the favorites page, they are all affected, except the 15 recent ones.

The reason I have 85 is due to the other bug where I can't delete anything on the favorites page. The unfavorite method doesn't work and I posted that in the thread concerning that issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated to recover these images.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
7 Comments
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there is a typo in the second picture LOL! Oh well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Dave Gustafson,

We have been through this type of thing before: Firefly Model 1 saved favourite images cannot be returned to 

Do you have any idea what date separates the 15 that work with the 85 that do not? Based on past experience, my guess is the introduction of the new model broke something in how favourites are stored and those favourites are no longer compatible with the interface. I do not know that for sure and Adobe never responded to my post above with the reason why favourites favourited before December 1, 2023 lost their styles.

This is just another reason why this information needs to be stored centrally and not in browser caches.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are all done in the last two weeks, all in V3. It might be related to having too many images stored. This is why the deletion issues need to be addressed.

I can return to every single one but only 15 have the references.

These two bugs combined have an extreme impact on me. The favorites need to be stored in our cloud accounts. Corporations can't be relying on browser caches, let alone us in the trenches lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many favorites did you have stored at that time? Is it getting overloaded by having too many stored favorites and this is causing the issues? Which leads us right back to the deletion problem. Ok, I'll get rid of unused favorites to alleviate the style loss problem, well I can't do that if that isn't working either.  What a vicious cycle LOL!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hundreds then in Firefox. I now have thousands in Microsoft Edge. I basically favourite everything as a checkpoint.  I have terabytes of disk space so I am not worried about running out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a pattern then! Too many saved favorites are causing reference loss!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure the volume is causing the problem. I do not think it caused the Firefly 1 problem because that impacted everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate