• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wasting credits when first genratring because I can't specify the dimensions and other features

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2024 Sep 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I first go to generate images, you dont' land on the screen that lets you change the parameters such as the dimensions and such, you land at the field to enter the prompt only. So if it generates in the wrong size, I have to do it over again, wasting credits. I hope you will fix it to when you click to start generating images after logging in, that it takes you directly to the dashboard where you can set the dimensions and everthing so credits arent' wasted

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Design , Desktop , Imaging , Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2024 Sep 12, 2024

Hi Wet Orchid!

Sorry about the frustration. We'll share the feedback with the product team. As a workaround, you can click on the Generate icon that appears on the screen. It will take you to the text-to-image page. Your credit will remain the same. Please see the attached image.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
KR

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2024 Sep 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Wet Orchid!

Sorry about the frustration. We'll share the feedback with the product team. As a workaround, you can click on the Generate icon that appears on the screen. It will take you to the text-to-image page. Your credit will remain the same. Please see the attached image.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
KR

Votes

Translate

Translate