• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Crop keyboard shortcut doesn't save changes

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to press the C key to open the Crop panel, make a change, then press C again to save the change and close the panel so I can move to the next image or do something else. Now, with the latest Lightroom CC 6.3 update, pressing the C key the second time doesn't save the changes anymore. It resets the image back to the original. How do I reset this or get it fixed?

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

One of our engineers reports he can duplicate the error and has logged a bug.

Thank you for your report.

Workaround: Though it is a hassle to change your KBSC, you can use the [Enter/Return] key to commit the crop and move back to the other edit tools until we can deploy a fix. 

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Greetings all,

Updates for Adobe Photography products have been released.  The June 2023 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of our engineers reports he can duplicate the error and has logged a bug.

Thank you for your report.

Workaround: Though it is a hassle to change your KBSC, you can use the [Enter/Return] key to commit the crop and move back to the other edit tools until we can deploy a fix. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following the update to Lightroom version: 6.3.1 arm64, the keyboard shoutcut for the crop to is screwed up.

You can still use 'c' to enter the crop tool but if you press 'c' again to exit the tool, it resets the crop to the previous setting,

Please, please, please undo this change.

Bind that action to a different key. This has slowed me down (Not to mention, took me a while to realized what was wrong) dramatically. 

I don't even know what key I am suppose to use to exit the tool at this point.

Side note, half the time I launch the app, all my photos are missing even though I have them set to store locally. 

It was uncooked update in my opinion. Yeah you launched a bunch of new features but you hurt core functionally in the process.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Better yet, can you guys just make it so we can set our own keyboard shoutcuts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings all,

Updates for Adobe Photography products have been released.  The June 2023 updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate