Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reporting inappropiate content

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!
I'm writting here because I've found an image in Adobe Stock that I think is inappropriate. I've already reached the user assistance to tell them the problem. They took note and scaled the issue, but they also encouraged me to come to the forum and place it on record. 
I'm not totally comfortable sharing the reference of the images, but it's the only way to report them. The reference of the first image I saw is 721771487. As I was copying the number for referencing it here, I saw other photo in the same series which I think has the same problem: 721771275. The keywords we were using for the search were "día del padre comida", which stand for "father's day meal". Here at work we all think both images and descriptions are definetely inadequate and reportable. And also, look at the images' description, there's clearly an intention!
Hope something can be done. And we definitely need a tool to flag content like this in an easier way...

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Hello @adarvep28391309,

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe.

We appreciate customer and community feedback about Adobe Stock content. Your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

A direct customer reporting ability is a good idea and has been discussed internally. If we decide to add such an option I will make sure to notify the community here as many others have requested something similar. As @daniellei4510 mentioned though it could invite misuse so we have to be care

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty tacky. And 721771487 is just plain bad AI. (Where are those fingers coming from?). The second might be innocent enough except for the title (and the keywording you mentioned).

As for an easier way to report issues like this, I think making it TOO easy would invite potential for misuse. Anyway... @Contributor1 can probably take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see your point saying it would be too easy for misuse. But maybe they could find an easier way but not that easy. Maybe a specific mailbox for further moderation... I don't know. Let's see what @Contributor1 has to say. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check if there is an idea about reporting bad assets. If not, you can post an idea on this subject: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/ct-p/ct-stock?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all&lang=all&ta...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, some of those are borderline in both quality and subject.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disgusting & creepy ! I don't know why a Moderator would have approved an image with "incest" in the title. Perhaps the Contributor added the offensive term after acceptance?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @adarvep28391309,

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe.

We appreciate customer and community feedback about Adobe Stock content. Your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

A direct customer reporting ability is a good idea and has been discussed internally. If we decide to add such an option I will make sure to notify the community here as many others have requested something similar. As @daniellei4510 mentioned though it could invite misuse so we have to be careful with any approach we might take with such a tool.

Best,
Adobe Stock Team

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jill_C ,

You may be right. That may boost sales, but it's totally superfluous, besides that the picture is inappropriate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started