• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw 13.2 not installed nor available for download?

Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Windows Creative Cloud to update but it installed v13.1 and but says that v13.2 is installed and there is no way to uninstall - it is not shown in Windows Apps, and delelting its program files folder made no difference.

So I went to the actual download page linked in the announcement, and both Win and MacOS versions are still v13.1 - here https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/adobe-dng-converter.html#DownloadtheDNGConverter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

It turns out that the Photoshop Camera Raw v13.2 plugin was installed, but since I rarely use Photoshop I had not discovered it. But on opening a DNG, RAF etc raw file in Photoshop Camara Raw v13.2 pops up and has the new features.  

However Adobe DNG Converter download is still at v13.1 - see here https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=7055

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I usually download the ACR from here https://helpx.adobe.com/it/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html , but currently it is not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same for me... says 13.2 but the installer is 13.1

Mac Os 10.14.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All done thorough CC application as seen below. CC.jpg

You may need to log in then out of the CC app for it to detect the udpate.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It turns out that the Photoshop Camera Raw v13.2 plugin was installed, but since I rarely use Photoshop I had not discovered it. But on opening a DNG, RAF etc raw file in Photoshop Camara Raw v13.2 pops up and has the new features.  

However Adobe DNG Converter download is still at v13.1 - see here https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=7055

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

suddenly Adobe decided to provide new ACR version only via cloud update.

Or the link is simply wrong. Do you have any idea? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This remains a problem for me and I cannot seem to contact Adobe as their link to Chat is not working. I have now uninstalled PS and reinstalled but still have the same problem with it reverting to CR 13.1. I am getting very fed up with the lack of support here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I mentioned above, ACR 13.2 was there within PS when I installed that latest version. And if I open a format not supported by PS, it runs the ACR plugin (assuming it supports the format).

For formats supported by PS that open directly in PS and so bypass ACR, you can access ACR this way:

Open your image in PS. Right click it in the Layers panel and convert it to a Smart Object.

Click Filter > Camera Raw Filter (SHIFT + CTRL + A) to open your image in ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines