• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw 3.7 for CS2 query

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I,ve got camera Raw 3.00 installed in Adobe and terying to get it working in latest bridge as well as PS2

however when trtying to douyble cliuck on imagfe Camera Rsaw not opening.

Cannot also upgrade to Cameras Raw 3.7 as I cannot find any download. Windows 10

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Here is the camera raw 3.7 update:

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/cameraraw/win/3.x/Camera_Raw_3_7.zip

The reason Bridge 12 camera raw will not work with photoshop cs2, is a qualifying application like photoshop 2022 is required and photoshop cs2 is too old to be considered a qualifying application.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, what are you calling " latest Bridge?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS2 is long since dead and unsupported. The current version of Bridge is v12, part of Creative Cloud.

P.S. spellcheck is your friend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Camera Raw forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the camera raw 3.7 update:

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/cameraraw/win/3.x/Camera_Raw_3_7.zip

The reason Bridge 12 camera raw will not work with photoshop cs2, is a qualifying application like photoshop 2022 is required and photoshop cs2 is too old to be considered a qualifying application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for answering my query,I appreciate your efforts.

When I update to 3.7 (thanks Jeff) is there a way to go to Camera Raw 3.7 while in Photoshop CS2 ?

i,ve heard the making it a smart object and opening it up as Camera Raw image may work.

At the moment I stretch in PS then save it, open it up in Lightroom do Camera Raw adjustment and save it, then reopen in PS to do final agjustment. Is there an easier way?

i have Camera Raw saved in Adobe common files and just looked at Bridge 2022 in Creative Cloud (thought I,d use the most upto date but maybe wrong ) All help appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of Lightroom are you using?

Photoshop cs2 can only open camera raw files into camera raw, not jpegs or tiffs in camera raw like newer photoshop camera raw combinations can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines