Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera RAW error

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me!
What a problem? PS CC 2019 Camera raw newest.48421871_794910590842491_5030735944454504448_n.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Hi Petern,

I'm on a Mac so I cannot cross-check this myself (and I have the 7Dm2 so also CR2 images but not yours).

However, keep in mind that if this was happening to everyone who uses ACR and has your camera (a whole lot of people), these forums would be screaming with people. So there must be a setting or something about your instillation that's causing this. Hopefully we can pin it down so you can get back to work.

I just thought of one other thing to check and that's have you tried to turn you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peterm,

Couple of quick questions:

What release of Windows is this?

Does this happen to all images or just this one?

You are showing a Canon raw image, if it happens on all Canon raw images does it also happen on JPG and TIF images?

Have you tried to turn off the Graphic Processor in ACR (in ACR's Preferences)?

Let us know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gary_sc!
My win is W10 Pro with I7 and 16Gb memory.
Video card is Nvidia GT1060.
Its happen all Canon RAW images too.

A few days ago I noticed this, in principle, there was no update.

I'm trying to turn it off, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Petern,

I'm on a Mac so I cannot cross-check this myself (and I have the 7Dm2 so also CR2 images but not yours).

However, keep in mind that if this was happening to everyone who uses ACR and has your camera (a whole lot of people), these forums would be screaming with people. So there must be a setting or something about your instillation that's causing this. Hopefully we can pin it down so you can get back to work.

I just thought of one other thing to check and that's have you tried to turn your image(s) into DNGs. FWIW, I do on ALL my images, and see no downside.

Otherwise, if you need to see where to turn off your graphic processor see below. If you click on the "bullet list" in the top part of ACR, that opens up the ACR prefs. Than lower (where the round-corner Rectangle is) is the checkbox to turn off the Graphics Processor is

Let us know if either of these work

2018-12-28_13-14-15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear gary_sc!

I have turned it off and since then I have not experienced the error, thank you for your help, I hope it will be the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Petern

Delighted to hear that, glad I could help.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines