Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw interface is too large for 15" laptop screen

Participant ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am hoping that someone can help me solve this problem. The Camera Raw Interface is too large to fit on my Dell 15" screen. I have searched the forums, tried adjusting the display interface, and I am still not having any luck adjusting the size of the interface. This is what it looks like. Can anyone help me here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the only one thing that have worked! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I have this problem too.  In Windows 10, I can change size of image, but not size of Camera Raw editor interface. Can't even get to the Save button below.  To me changing Display Scale to something like 125 really isn't an acceptable solution at all.  I work at 350, and can't read anything at 125. 
But I have a new fix, not yet mentioned in this thread.  Just about all of the useful RAW controls like Dehaze are at the top level in Lightroom, so I just use Lightroom most of the time. I wondered why this was true, and now, NEWS FLASH an a big Homer Simpson DOH!  Google AI search summary tells me:
"Lightroom's develop module is based on the Camera Raw engine, so the edit controls in the two programs are almost identical. Lightroom embeds an internal copy of the Camera Raw code that's updated in sync with the Camera Raw plug-in, but Lightroom doesn't load the Camera Raw plug-in." (Why didn't anyone ever tel me this?)
Case closed, it's all good...if you're willing to learn both programs. IMHO it's really worth learning Lightroom as it has lots of other goodies, a very fluid interface, compatability with all creen resolutions,  and is, of course, a great file manager.  So I use Lightroom 80% of the time, and go over to Mother Photoshop when I want to do delicate pixel-peeing tweaks on the image.
Also I'm addicted to the Photoshop Ctrl+Shift+L shortcut which does an automatic setting of levels which is very often better than what I'd get by hand...but that's for a different thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines