• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

camera raw issue

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since updating photoshop & camera raw to latest versions when i use camera raw there are no longer any controls to close it and get back to photoshop. This means i have to log out of Windows 10 then log in again. It is like the camera raw screen is zoomed out  too large with no way to shrink it or scroll around. Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean you don't have these buttons in the lower right-hand corner?

Screenshot 2021-07-26 092423.jpg

Even if you click on this icon?

Screenshot 2021-07-26 091901.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the bottom set of buttons which are missing/ off screen. ( open, cancel and done ) . It is not possible to scroll to them . I can drag the ends of the work space closer but the vertical size can't be made smaller. Until the latest updates the whole work space was available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does keyboard [F] toggle 'Full-Screen' mode?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
HI Wobert C
thank you for your input. Unfortunately camera raw is not opening in full screen mode. I can grab hold of and resize the vertical edges of the work space by dragging them in but the same cannot be done with the top & bottom horizontal edges. I have tried altering the screen resolution which changes everything else BUT. the camera raw filter. That still keeps it's fixed height with the bottom of the work space off screen.

Get Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible your dispaly resolution changed or is such, the GUI for the buttons Jim shows is 'off the screen'? Reset your display resolution lower, do you now see the entire GUI?

Past that, you can try resetting ACR prefs, might fix it:Hold down the Command key and select Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw (macOS) or hold down the Ctrl key and select Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw (Windows).
Click Yes in the dialog that asks "Delete the Camera Raw Preferences?"
See also:
https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/camera-raw-settings.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Unfortunately as this problem is specific to camera raw changing the screen resolution changes all other programs but unfortunately not the camera raw work space which seemes to have a fixed vertical size. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines