• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Toolbar and Image Adjustment Tabs Missing

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am learning how to learn Camera Raw through a college class and have run into an issue. I am missing the top toolbar and the image adjustment tab. I will include a screenshot of what I am seeing. The version I have is 12.3, which it says is the latest version. I am editing on a Windows computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The interface has changed to be more like that of Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/whats-new.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like your college class is a little behind the times. Camera Raw 12.3, the most up to date version, has no top toolbar - the whole layout had been overhauled and, although it contains the features of previous versions plus some new ones, its layout is quite different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is what you are looking for.

shadow8_0-1619676284686.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you soooo much! Your screenshot is the kind of help that helping is all about! Yea!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have 14.1 and i am also using this through a school account, and i don't have the option that you pointed at. does my school just not allow me to have that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The side toolbar lets you choose which panel is open. This changed from the older versions of Camera RAW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with the same things lacking. Mine is version 14.1 but I too am seeing missing tools and image adustmanet tabs. Could it be a plug-in issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this figured out?? I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. I installed the new PS 2023 last weekend and also the Camera Raw plug-in 14.1, No toolbar on the upper side and barely one on the richt hand side. Only the adjustment parameters. No selection tools, etc... Why doesn't CC install the full Camera Raw window & tools???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Raw is currently on version 15.1.1. Is there a reason you are running the old plugin?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

Thank you for the quick response!

I did let the cloud decide.
I have the regular adjustment tools but cropping, selecting, tilting etc.
not.
So, no tools on the upper op bottom of my screen as seen in the zillion
tutorials online, YouTube et al.
Will look into it later.

Kind regards.
Kris Devroe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines