• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't create color profile with DNG Profile Editor

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m trying to create a camera profile to edit my infrared photos. My camara is Sony DSC-F828. I save the SRF file in Lightroom as DNG. Then I open this file in the Adobe DNG Profile Editor. But when I want to change the temperature under "color-matrices", then "the operation could not be completed" appears. I tried to convert the SRF to DNG also with ACR, but the same reaction.

More than 1 year ago, I managed to create a profile, but I´m not sure, if the version of the editor was the same. Does anyone habe an idea?

G
M
T
Die Sound-Funktion ist auf 200 Zeichen begrenzt
Optionen : Geschichte : Feedback : DonateSchließen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to get it to work after making sure I exported the DNG with a Compatibility as "Camera Raw 2.4 and later".  It might work with other Compatibility settings but this is the first one I tried and it worked.

This is how I did it:

- Select your photo

- File

- Export...

- Select & expand Lightroom Presets

- Select Export to DNG

- Towards the bottom of the available settings under File Settings, select Compatibility and change it to an older compatibility like "Camera Raw 2.4 and later"

- Opening that file with DNG Profile Editor should work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tacka0001:

I tried your solution but it did not work 

which jpeg-preview did you choose ?

have you embedded the raw-file?

thank you for your help,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tired that did not work either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been more than a year since the question was asked. But I answer it anyway. I had the same problem with version 1.0.0.47, but it works with the raw files of the Sony F828 when I use version 1.0.0.46.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone have a download link for 1.0.0.46 for mac? I could only find the pc version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@m2192208492he wrote:

does anyone have a download link for 1.0.0.46 for mac? I could only find the pc version.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/digital-negative.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why didn't you just download it from Adobe as suggested above?

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/digital-negative.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines