• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete a file in Camera Raw 11.2

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the trash can in the latest ACR version? Also, the "enhance detail" feature crashes my Win10 X64 version 1809 laptop with intel i7-7820 and 48GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1070, latest drivers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind on the trash can, it isn't there with a .nef and .dng file, but is with more than one raw file. Still crashing my laptop though, but not my desktop with the Nvidia GTX 1070 and the same drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using the new Camera Raw on an old HP Pavilion with 8 GB RAM, no graphics card. The Enhance Detail feature works without a problem in both Camera Raw and Lightroom. No crashing. It takes a few seconds for it to run, but it works as described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines