• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enhance Feature Not Appearing on Photoshop 2022

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!   I have read and watched several tutorials on the 'Super Resolution Feature in Camera Raw.   No matter what I do, the 'Enhance' command is NOT there when I right click and nothing happens when I try keyboard commands instead.   
I am using Windows and have a 64gb, Ryzen 9 set-up (the computer is not the issue here) 
This is not the first time Adobe have hidden their features with zero customer service ability so I am looking to you as google just brings up more tutorials that tell me to right click in Camera Raw....    THIS DOES NOT WORK!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, which GPU are you using? Check in ACR preferences if the GPU is active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of ACR are you using, and from wich camera are the raw files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are working with raw (as asked) and this feature doesn't show, go into the Calibration pane and ensure you have it set for Process Version 5. See it now?

PV.jpg

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Did the prescribed fixes mentioned here, and Enhance still does not show up in ACR. Please advise...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the issue, and it was on the human side. To use Enhance on an image not already in the Camera Raw format, open the image file (.png, .jpg, etc.) by File --> Open As --> Camera Raw. The image will pop up in the Camera Raw editing window. Then, right click --> Enhance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yet another 'trick' is forcing ACR (not ACR as a filter) to open them as if they were raw (which they are not of course). You do this by selecting the Format menu as Camera Raw. TIFFs, JPEGs etc, open in ACR and you can now use this and should save that as a DNG.
ACROpenOption

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @Alana-jade5CFE please le us know if any of the posts is the solution to your problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: The procedure I posted no longer works in version 24.1.0. Instead, I get this window:

raw.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no clue how to proceed from here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines