• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help, nikon d750 NEF files will not open in Adobe cs4

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just picked up a d750 nikon and cs4 will not open NEF files, jpeg's are fine...I also own the nikon d700, and cs4 opens those NEF files...Is there any work around, or update available?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Hi there,

Photoshop CS4 do not support raw images from the Nikon D750 as the raw files from this camera were first supported in Camera Raw 8.7.

Please update to the latest version of Lightroom or use DNG converter to open the converted DNG files in Photoshop CS4. See https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/why-is-my-camera-not-supported.html#IjustpurchasednbspanewcameranbspPhotoshoporLightroomdoesntrecognizetherawfilesWhatdoIdo for more details.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Photoshop CS4 do not support raw images from the Nikon D750 as the raw files from this camera were first supported in Camera Raw 8.7.

Please update to the latest version of Lightroom or use DNG converter to open the converted DNG files in Photoshop CS4. See https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/why-is-my-camera-not-supported.html#Ijustpurchasednbspanewcamer... for more details.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines