• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to invert a RAW file

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was used to invert my negative using Camera Raw, but now I can't modify the curves in order to invert the photo. Can someone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

I am still able to innvert the curve to reverse a Negative image if I select the point curve option.

Screenshot 2020-12-10 133625.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still able to innvert the curve to reverse a Negative image if I select the point curve option.

Screenshot 2020-12-10 133625.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Jim mentioned, you need to use the point curve option. It still works the same. One nice thing about the new curves UI is that you select the channels  y selecting the radio button rather than a dropdown list. This is much faster. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't seem to work anymore in 2022. WHY is Adobe making it so hard to invert an image?? Or am I missing something? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh. It is working. I was missing something. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines