• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to reset Color Mixer settings?

Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example, I set saturation, hue and luminosity for different tones in an image, but later I decide I want the original settings - only in the color mixer, not all ACR image settings. How do I set all tones to zero without moving each arrow to the middle? 

TOPICS
DNG Converter , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Does the demo below do what you want? If you want to reset just the Color Mixer panel, hold down the Option (Mac) or Alt (Windows) key and all the panel titles change to say Reset. Click the Color Mixel panel title with Option/Alt held down, and all the sliders reset in just that panel. Other panels are not affected.

Camera Raw reset Color Mixel panel only.gif

If you want to reset just one slider in a panel, double-click the slider handle.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can make a preset whereby the Color Mixer alone is set to default, then select that. That or any of the other panels can be 'reset' to original and default behavior again, with a preset.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the demo below do what you want? If you want to reset just the Color Mixer panel, hold down the Option (Mac) or Alt (Windows) key and all the panel titles change to say Reset. Click the Color Mixel panel title with Option/Alt held down, and all the sliders reset in just that panel. Other panels are not affected.

Camera Raw reset Color Mixel panel only.gif

If you want to reset just one slider in a panel, double-click the slider handle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that is it!! Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines