• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing DNG Converter to my Mac

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded the latest version of DNG Converter to my Mac and am running OS Mojave 10.14.  I can download the converter file, but it won't open.  Can you tell me what could be wrong?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. What is the name of the converter file you downloaded?

2. What is the exact error message or other symptom when you try to open it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The name of the file is: DNGConverter_12_2_1.dmg

I downloaded it from: http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/dng/mac/ 

I am able to download the file and it appears in my folder window, but when I click on it nothing happens, there is no error message. My laptop is running low on memory, not sure if this has something to do with it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try to get this moved to the Camera Raw forum, we've been moved to the wrong place...

Anyway, what is your version of macOS (from About This Mac)? Please give numbers like 10.11.12, not just "up to date".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote it in my original post. See below.

I've downloaded the latest version of DNG Converter to my Mac and am running OS Mojave 10.14.  I can download the converter file, but it won't open.  Can you tell me what could be wrong?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you're right, I missed that. That is ok by the system requirements. If you are very short of disk space there may be not enough memory but I would expect an error. You can try it first thing after a reboot. I hope that now we are in the Camera Raw forum someone else will have a suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I'll try a reboot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, was just trying to install an update of adobe flash player and had the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The reboot worked.  Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines