• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom and Camera Raw

New Here ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told by Adobe Rep Camera Raw would be available with Lightroom purchase.  Didn't see it; therefore, I downloaded/installed Camera Raw 15.?.  Not able to get to it.  Have tried multiple times...newby...but have exhausted all efforts.  I have downloaded Photoshop Light....not there either.  Don't want to keep downloading in vain.  Please help.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Raw is a Photoshop plug in. It will be installed with Photoshop. All you need to do is open a raw and Adobe Camera Raw will load and open that for editing. 

There is also Adobe Camera Raw as a filter for non raws (existing rendered images, which are quite different), accessible from the Filter menu:

Filter.png

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And to explain  further- "available with Lightroom purchase":  Lightroom (and Lightroom-Classic) are inherently ACR. The Camera Raw interpreter is embedded in the Lightroom App code. Not as a separate ACR plugin.

The Photography Plan (20GB) will provide everything you need! - Photoshop + ACR Plugin, Lightroom, Lightroom-Classic, etc, updated frequently- all for the us$9.99/month.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines