• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linear Gradient in ACR

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new linear gradient requires you to press "Shift G" to add a a new gradient. Is it possible to do away with this (prefer the previous version without having to press shift G) ? I like to add a few gradients and it is time consuiming to always press shift G to add a new one. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of ACR? On my side (14.0.1 version ACR) everything works fine with letter G, no need for Shift key. If your question is related to modifying ACR shortcuts then answer is NO, I do not think you can modify that set of shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on 14.0.1.9552. Shift G will give you a new gradient tool based on your last settings.

What I meant was, in the previous version, you can just click and drag for a new gradient without going to the keyboard (or clicking to add), if you want to add 5 gradient, you just click and drag 5 times.  In the updated version, you need to press shift G and click and drag 5 times. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to replicate this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are able to add new gradients without haing the need to press G or Shift G?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone able to solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines