• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigating images in Camera Raw

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I edit images in ACR, I used to use the arrow keys to navigate up and down the images on the left side. Now, I can use the arrow keys in certain circumscances. For example, If I am editing basic settings, I can use the arrow keys to navigate images. If I am cropping, I have to use Ctrl+arrow keys to navigate. That extra key stroke may not seem like much, but it is very problematic and breaks an otherwise smooth flow. 

There has to be a better solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You want to move between open images in ACR? 
Here's a list of all key commands:
05. Navigating Through a Document Screen By Screen 
• Tap the Home key to move to the top-left corner of the image. Tap the End key to move to the bottom-right corner of the image.
• Tap the Page-down key to move down one full screen. When you reach the bottom of the image, tapping the Page-down key again takes you to the top and to the right by one full screen. Tapping the Page-up key does the same thing, but in the opposite direction. 
- Note, on a laptop, use the function key and the left/right arrows to move to the Home/End (top left and bottom right) and the up/down arrows to navigate Page Up/Down (screen by screen). 
Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines