• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please join me with this request to bring the selective brushes "+/-" buttons back!

Participant ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just received a letter from Adobe representative, that the +/- , one of the most usful tools on ACR, that was removed from the latest ACR v12.3 - will not come back.

i have sent them an email , explaining who much its missed - for us,  pro photographers, that use the ACR on multiple editing of hundreds of images on each project, 

please join me with this request to bring the selective brushes "+/-" buttons back! send Adobe developers this request.

missing this ability is effecting 3 slowing down issues-

A- you cant “jump” In the slider by clicking +/-.

B- If you want to edit the next image with the same brush - you just can’t! , not like before - all sliders are resets automatically! why?

Since we are talking about multiple images editing >  ACR supposed to shorten the time, why should I set the brush time and time again for each image???. This is a BIG BIG BIG hassle !!! was much better in previous sliders work. 

C- when using more then 1 adjustment editing brush on the same image, in the past clicking on +/- in the slider was resetting all OTHER sliders, except the slider you clicked on. That was very efficient. (like it used to be) - i want to work with the new brush with one click on +/-that resets all the OTHER sliders. Now you need to click on NEW brush and then set the slider again, (2 clicks instead of 1) but without the “small jumps” the +/- buttons  as they were in the past. again - another SIGNIFICANTLY slowing down the workflow with one of the most useful tools.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://blogs.adobe.com/jkost/files/2021/07/2020_ACR_Shortcuts.pdf

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree about +/- missing but in response to your point B, in the Brush Panel at the very bottom, uncheck the box "Reset sliders automatically" then your settings will stick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines