• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets not showing up via filter>camera raw filter in PS

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have updated to the latest version of CC and am having issues with presets that are accessible in ACR but are not once the file is in Photoshop. If I go filter > camera raw filter, only half of the set is visible. Any ideas why or how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Hi angelak79610404

Sorry that the presets in Camera raw are not showing up once the image is opened through Photoshop.

Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and Camera raw you're using?

What all presets are you working with, are they 3'rd party preset sets or custom presets?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi angelak79610404

Sorry that the presets in Camera raw are not showing up once the image is opened through Photoshop.

Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and Camera raw you're using?

What all presets are you working with, are they 3'rd party preset sets or custom presets?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue with presets in acr 14.3 along with mosst recent version of PS   On a windows 10 machine   I loaded some Chris Knight profiles and they do not show in the list. I have tried the show partial conmpatible profiles and still no success   If I try and reload the box says they are already loaded   Help !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines