• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radial and Linear Gradient

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been watching tutorials for gradients in the CR masking section and they're very helpful except that when I attempt to create one the adjustments the lines disappear as soon as I release the left mouse button. I try and create the gradient and then reposition it, but when the lines disapper there is no reference point with which to grab and drag to new position. I assume it's a 1-click setting change, I've not been able to find it. Any suggentions much appreciated.  Camera Raw15.5.1

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Advocate , Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Try pressing "V" to show overlay.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate , Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Glad to be of help.

"V" is a helpful shortcut which toggles overlays on and off. If you are interested, here is a link to a list of all the Camera Raw shortcuts:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/camera-raw/using/default-keyboard-shortcuts.html

I doubt that anybody could memorise them all but there will inevitably be a subset for which you would find frequent use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try pressing "V" to show overlay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much Eric. That corrected my problem. I thought itwas probably a simeple fix, but I couldn't find it. I really appreciate being the recipient of your expertise! John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to be of help.

"V" is a helpful shortcut which toggles overlays on and off. If you are interested, here is a link to a list of all the Camera Raw shortcuts:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/camera-raw/using/default-keyboard-shortcuts.html

I doubt that anybody could memorise them all but there will inevitably be a subset for which you would find frequent use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Eric. That will sure be handy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines