• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the new camera raw is inferior raw material

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to change the tool view to the previous one in the new camera raw? 
new is very uncomfortable!the tabbed version was better
marzędzia.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point you have two choices. You can revert to the previous version of Camera Raw and Bridge. The other alternative is to "tough it out" and wait to see how Adobe fixes the problem. Many, many users are not happy with the 12.3 update, and Adobe is reportedly fixing it. I'm just another user, so I don't have any inside information as to when that fix will be available or what it will entail. But that is where things stand at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are reportedly fixing what and where are the reports? TIA. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recall a comment from Mohit, an Adobe employee, indicating such. But maybe I had better stop saying that because I don't really know that for sure. I guess we will just have to wait and see what the next update brings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you writing to an Acrobat forum about a Camera Raw issue? I think you might get better results at this forum to which I am providing a link, although many other users have already voiced their opinion.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_camera_raw_and_dng 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't move on these subjects and my English is poor.

thank you for your answer 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% agree! The latest version is really a mess. Sorry, normally I enjoy using this software and I tried to get by with it now but I am at the end of my patience. It is completely confusing to work with it. Sorry Adobe, but what did you do... :(((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines