• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Crashes - why there is no auto-save, so I don't have to start again from the beginning?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Macbook M1 (latest PS, CR, MacOS, everything...) crashes randomly when I edit my raw files in CR. Eg. last time I edited 6 photos for 1 hour when it crashed. Please make an auto-save or something like it, because now I can only start it from the beginning and it's soooooo annoying!!!

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your ACR preferences, better?
Hold down the Command key and select Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw (MacOS*) or hold down the Ctrl key and select Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw (Windows).
Click Yes in the dialog that asks "Delete the Camera Raw Preferences?"

*On Ventura, it is now called "Settings". 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reset it now, I'll see.

But anyway, it doesn't give any solution to the "auto-save". Even here when I'm just typing this text there is an auto-save, it says "Your content was last auto-saved at 01:22 PM". Is it so hard to make an auto-save, while I'm editing photos in Camera Raw? So when it freezes, I should not start it again from the beginning.

Votes

Translate

Translate