• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Linear Path Animation disappears on publishing for devices, but is there in preview

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using CP 2017.

I have a simple linear animation in one slide. I've previewed it many times, and it works great.

Once I publish it for devices, the ALL of the images in the animation disappear. I have tested this from my desktop as well as from a web server.

I'm really frustrated and could use some help resolving this issue. I am working on a deadline.

http://www.derudderthorpe.com/sample_issue.cptx

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rod 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RodWard​ and Lilybiri​ your sarcasm is hurtful and not appreciated. You wasted my time. Instead of helping me out, you spent your time trying to disprove the issue I had. Not only this, but you did so in a manner that was arrogant and not customer centric. Unfortunate that you think it's appropriate to behave like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well if going to all the trouble of repeatedly trying to solve your problem, then downloading your project file and doing quite a bit of testing (at no cost to yourself), is truly regarded as wasting your time, I sincerely apologise. That was not my intention.

I will make a note of your username as someone I must take special care not to assist waste time again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources