• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Layer Stack

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I'm trying to pop-up a screenshot png on top of a quiz. See the attached images. Clicking on the small image reveals the larger version, along with a white background and an X button to hide them. Except all the Quiz elements are forced to the top of the layer stack, overlaying the toggled elements. I know how to hide the TOC, but are there any workarounds vis a vis the quiz elements?

2018-12-18_16-12-46.jpg

2018-12-18_16-12-21.jpg

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The embedded quiz objects, those without an intdividual timeline, always are on top of the stack. It was easier to find a workaround for SWF output but I suspect youa want HTML output?  I used tp have the object to be over the quiz slide on the previous slide, hidden, but tiemd for the rest of the project, always on top. That resulted in having it over the quiz objects, but is not working in HTML output. Sorry, no answer to your question, maybe JS experts have a better answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I went to bed last night I realized "Rest of Project" might work because of the Place Object on Top option. Sadly, you're correct and it does not work in HTML5, which is my required output, yes. Thanks for trying, though, Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about a duplicate MCQ master slide with all those question styled text boxes swapped out for standard placeholders, except for the answer box of course? Or if that type of quiz master slide doesn't take placeholders then a blank MCQ that I populate manually? Would that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will lose all fucntionality of the quiz slides: how will you embedd the fucntioality which you have at this moment, if you replace the embedded objects by placeholders?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just obsessed with the idea. I'm sure it's better if I let it go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources