• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive Tables - Adobe Captivate 9 Responsive Project

May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I am using Adobe captivate 9   to create an e-leaning courses , I am building a responsive project ...

02.png

my question is about responsive tables , is there a way to insert a responsive table where mobile devices get a reformatted and easier to explore table:

by changing its layout

Untitled-1.png

Or displaying a mini tableview with scroll bars  to display the full content.

Or The only way is to  design my tables manually for each device  in adobe captivate 9

Thanks

Slim Arfaoui

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

No responsive tables in Captivate. You will have to change the layout in the Mobile breakpoint view. Scrolling is possible when you have a slide that is higher than the default height of mobile breakpoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No responsive tables in Captivate. You will have to change the layout in the Mobile breakpoint view. Scrolling is possible when you have a slide that is higher than the default height of mobile breakpoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @Lilybiri   ! that is  what I was expecting ... no responsive tables in captivate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources