• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide not showing in center area

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I'm sure this is very simple, but it's my first time using Adobe captivate, and I've watched the "how to" videos, but I am unable to get the slides under "Filmstrip" to show in the center, where I can work on them.  The center is just black.  Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually all you need to do is click on one of the slides shown in the filmstrip for it to appear in the Stage area.

Can you please insert a screenshot of what you are seeing?  Don't attach the screenshot, just insert it as an image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

majuss_0-1612319191840.png

This is what I see.  I click on any of the slides on the left, and the center is just black. Thank you for being so prompt with your reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see you are on a Mac computer.  If you are running Mac OS Big Sur version then I suspect your issue may be due to not having installed the latest patch version of Captivate that is compatible with Big Sur.

I am not a Mac user, but if you Google for information about the Captivate update for Big Sur you should find where to download it to update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I will try this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to figure out the same issue. When I reduce the view to a smaller size, say 50%, the slide moves to the center. However, when I click on the slide, it disappears under the black part of the screen. I will also look for the updates and report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloading the December version fixed the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Did you learn how to sove the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me, id the a link anyone can post for the Patch fix?

I have 'supposedly' the latest version 11.5.5676

Screenshot 2021-10-26 at 09.05.06.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check the version number please? There is probably a typo in the one you showed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

v11.5.5.676

Screenshot 2021-10-26 at 09.18.18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources