• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

couldn't find required item at project path "/ProjectItems/Parts/Scene Puppet 7"

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't access to my Ch project no more... When I try to open my file, this error message appears, I cant work on it no more. This is a three month work I was about to finish.

Can someone helps me please ?

Is there a way to use a previous save of my work ?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the message error

Error message.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can zip up your project and send me a private message with a download link, I may be able to figure out what went wrong and roll it back or fix it.

When you dismiss the error, does it just pop up again? If not and you can get to the History panel (in the Window -- probably "Fenétre"), you may be able to go back to an earlier state before the error happened. Also, if you start the app with the Shift key down, it clears UI data which might avoid this error. (basically it clears selection, closes all the puppets and scenes, etc, the main project data is left intact)

If any of those options work, I would still like to inspect at least the Ch Data/repo.noindex folder and errors-by-oid.log file since it is possible I'll be able to figure out the underlying issue that got the project into this state so it can be fixed in a future version to prevent the same error from happening again.

Thanks,

Dan Tull

Adobe Character Animator Team

Votes

Translate

Translate