• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding New Mouth in PS but not effected in CA

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, i am simply copy paste the existing character mouth and give it a new name (funny mouth) in PS as in the ss below:

aku.psd @ 66.7% (Mouth, RGB_8#) _ 15_8_2022 11_25_02 AM (2).png

But after save and going back to CA, the character new mouth was used a same name as the copied one. How do i solve this? and let say it still a duplicate name, if i set different key for the trigger, do they still works?

Adobe Character Animator 2022 15_8_2022 11_28_15 AM (2).png

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing the "funny mouth" in your hierarchy, just the sad mouth twice. Also, "Stick out Tongue" should be in the same group as your happy and sad mouths. Finally, at least one of the mouths in your group should be visible. At the moment, none are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if the mouth layers are named properly (Neutral, AA, D, Ee, etc.) then Character Animator  can automaticaly sync them  up for you. If you name them odd names such as "funny mouth" it will not recognize the layer, and  then you will have to synch each mouth by tagging it in Rig mode so that character animator knows which layer to show for each sound.

Hope that helps.

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines