Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alternate mouth swap set size not changing with Face recording "mouth strength"

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a character with alternate sad mouth set and everything is working with changing the mouth set and with the lip sync.

Where I'm in trouble is using the Face recording to change the mouth size with "Mouth strength". The same thing actually happens for example with alterante eyebrows that don't move with Face recording (just tried it for testing purpose).

I have set the correct tag for alternate mouth, swap set and have looked at everything I could think of. Can you help me please?

I attached a screenshot of the puppet.

TOPICS
How to , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on the little triangle with an (!) in it, does it tell you about any rigging issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not any issues that should prevent to alternate mouth to change size. 

As I found out for example the demo puppet Chloe has the exact same issue that i described above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you describe the exact steps that aren't working for you with Chloe? When I set her Face behavior's Mouth Strength parameter to 100%, I do see her mouth scaling with mine (it looks better if you reposition her mouth's origin to the center of the lips). I'm using version 22.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines