• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best place to hire Character Animator Pro's

Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, could you point me to the best place to find Character Animator Professionals to hire. I need help with rigging. I know you can post of Fiverr and Upwork. Is there a better place - like this community to find experts to hire.

thanks!

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I sent you a private message about hiring some Ch Pros. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same question. I just started using adobe character animator but I am getting stuck as I have issues with the rigging  (pupils dont move properly: one moves out of eye frame, the other doesnt move at all even though is tagged so cant work out what is the problem) . Therefore I would like to hire a trainer who can guide me through  the production of my first animated educational video (2 mins) with aim to get more familiar with the tool rather than hiring someone to do it for me. Please send me some contact who can help me with the described. Thanks in advance. My email is katherineespinozalira5@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@katherinee16050655 I don't know if any specific trainers but I'm going to reach out to some users and see if any of them do this kind of work or are interested. I'll email you any information I find. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would love to know the answer to this too as I'm often looking for co-workers on projects that I cant keep up with.

Erica, could you possibly message me with some guidance also?

Thank you,
Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Craig5C10 Hi Craig! are you looking for trainers? or to hire animators?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To hire animators using the Adobe workflow. AI or PS + AE + CH.

Been harder to find people than I expected.

Thank you for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am also looking for a trainer on adobe character animator. Would you mind sharing any contacts if you have any?

My personal email is katherineespinozalira5@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance!

Katherine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some third party puppet creators: https://pages.adobe.com/character/en/third-party.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for those links. 

It would be super helpful if you created (...and promoted) a community page of experts in this specific field. I'm certain I'm like others who are diving blindly into Character Animator with lots of ambition and even more questions.

Ideally the expert's skills and interests would be broken down between - illustration, photoshop, rigging, puppet creation, and adaptation / compositing of puppets in a timeline (I.e. premiere or aftereffects.) As well, a break down of those interested in training or support versus those interested in only service work would be very helpful. 

Access to a list of folks parsed by these categories would go a long way in helping build the Character Animator Community.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines