Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find my Animator's tool bar even after searching through extensions

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

So I just bought Animator's Tool Bar and I cannot find it even after searching through the extension tab in PS. I tried to download it as a .zxp file but Adobe says I cant access my it in order to download because I am unathorized even though I have just bought it and still have my receipt. I just want to animate soon but the creative cloud doesn't even show my newly bought tool. I don't know what to do (;-;) Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to try the Photoshop forum. This is the Adobe Character Animator forum, a separate program that can do animation. It is not a Tool Bar, its a completely separate app, so I suspect you are in the wrong place to get help sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK I will try to find the corrent forum. Adobe for some reason pointed me to ask here but idk why. Thanks for letting me know 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines