• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator closed automatically after open a project.

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed a trieled version of character Animator and I don't habe mic and also camara. When i open Program it doesn't closed but when i clicking on puppet or trying to make a scane the program becomes to closed without showing any error. Why it is happening to me where my configuration is .

Wind 10 64bit,

CPU Ryzen 5 1600,

16gb Ram,

GPU.- RX570 8gb with the letest driver,

Please help me i can't do anything until i got response from someone.🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😢😢😢😢

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you edit a puppet in rigging mode succesfully? eg double click on puppet in project panel? Is it just the scene window failing? If so, you might try disarming default behaviors on the puppet that are trying to use the camera for face tracking. If you look in the rig mode, then select the Face behavior in the properties panel, it probably has camera face tracking on by default.

This is just a guess - i have not heard any one else having this particular problem. Sharing the version of character animator might help as well. Also try closing other apps just in case it was running out of memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Character Animator is version 3.2 (build65)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got similar issue after a update of my graphic card driver. Everything else working fine (Photoshop, AE, Premiere, Audition and others software) I try everything reset preference uninstall try other version nothing work. Please help!!!

System Windows 10
Processor:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 24.0 GB (23.9 GB usable)
System type:
64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Graphic Card
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Driver :461.92

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I try to rollback my graphic card driver but windows is not compatible anymore with this version. So it seen to be impossible to use Character Animator on my PC anymore. Please Adobe give me some help here!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines