• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character animator not working as it should

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does my character not load? The program claims there is a problem with the graphics card, which there is not or adobe ilerstrator would not work either! How do I fix this!

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly is the error that you are getting? Could you post a screenshot of the error? Is this a problem specifically with this character or does it happen with other puppets as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yacov28864256x7c3_0-1680618315253.png

I cant get on to check other puppets!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this - when starting the program, hold down the ALT key to start the program in the home page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does not work! Any other suggestions? I could not find anything in prefrences!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't even work on pre built puppets! Invalid GPU call?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is telling me to get device remove reason to determine apropriate action, but I do not know what this means or how todo it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I can suggest is to check to make sure you are using the most current device drivers for your graphics card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the most current drivers my administrator updet the drivers very recently!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A little searching says that GetDeviceRemovedReason is a directX function. I've seen some videos about it on the internet, but I do not feel qualified to advise you on how to deal with it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines