Latest tutorial videos are now available at:
https://www.adobe.com/go/chtutorials

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hernando... Please post your issue to the main Character Animator forum (https://forums.adobe.com/community/character-animator), not on this Tuturials page. When you post there, please include more details about how you renamed the file, and if there was a specific error message displayed or other visible result. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very useful !!!!!!!!!!!cool tool! amazing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´ve been working in Animate, and take a lot of time to animate the mouth of my characters. This program looks a good tool for earn time, is it possible to import in Adobe Character Animator my Adobe Animate files?????.

Thanks.

Alessio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently there is no direct link between Animate and CH, but some users have exported Animate creations as PNG sequences or individual parts that they then combined in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

which is the difference between adobe animate and character, Im making a cartoon project for chapters of 11 minutes, and this take me a lot of time to make the animation, but in character animator apparently this work take less time.

regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're 2 different tools in the toolbox. Animate is more frame-based, CH is more performance-based. Many people use both depending on the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Set up my character. + signs where needed.  Everything grouped, e.g. eye lid, pupil, etc. Camera and sound is on. Red dots on face.  No movement with puppet.  Tried various things and nothing works.  Why and what do I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also cannot scale.  No action with transform.  When I click on eye, it shows up on the right diagram and it does say warp independent.  I'm totally confused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For help, please post your question in the forum: Character Animator  (unless it's already been answered there).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines