Character Animator v 22.1.1 is now available!

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Character Animator v 22.1.1 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop application. With the December release, we have introduced new features like Puppet Maker & Transcript-based Lip Sync. This update is recommended for all users.

To update the app, open the Creative Cloud desktop application and click the Updates tab on the top left. Find Character Animator in the list and click Update.

New Features

Puppet Maker.jpgPuppet Maker

Puppet Maker is a fun and fast way to create diverse characters. No need to be an expert Photoshop or Illustrator user. Simply choose  from a variety of character styles and customize them according to your need.

Transcript-based Lip Sync.jpgTranscript-based Lip Sync