• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Illustrator puppet to Photoshop puppet

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I need to convert a puppet made in Illustrator to a Photoshop file. I know that if I had to convert a Photoshop puppet to an Illustrator puppet the problem would be trickier. But in my case, I'm pretty sure that this is completely possible. The main issue is that I want to keep the structure and the names of the Layers and Groups. It's super important not to lose the hidden layers and groups and to maintain the structure of those layers (example: different hand poses) and groups (example: the frames for mouths or eyelids). I've attached my current Illustrator structure in the file below. Any idea or suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thank you!   

TOPICS
Dynamic link , FAQ , Feature requests , How to , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you asked the experts in the Illustrator or Photoshop forums? They might have some suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would just try file open or file import in the other tool and see if it loads it up correctly! YOLO!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines