• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom mouth visemes?

Engaged ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to add a custom viseme so I can manually add it in when I'm editing visemes?

The reason I ask is that I'd really like to have a viseme for K.

I know we're probably supposed to use one viseme for L, K and N  - as they all have similar mouth placement. But IMHO the tongue placement is quite different. For example, If you say the word "color" over and over, you'll feel your tongue going up and down between the K and L consonants. So a character with a special K viseme could say "color" a lot clearer.

There are other custom visemes I might like to add too, including SH, TH, N, T and Y (I could give details of why, if anyone's interested), but K is the main one I feel is missing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might find this helpful Swap set mouths  or this Re: Switch Mouth Shape to Surprise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Yes, I could just trigger a layer for a few frames, but I was really hoping you could actually add a custom viseme to the list - so that it can be activated just by pressing one key, like the other visemes, and can be edited alongside all the other visemes on the viseme layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines