• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eye gaze / Limb Ik

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The puppet; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1frKQbUweC-gx8Z4068IJhO1cZQZlKahA/view?usp=drivesdk

Hi everyone. My problem is my puppet's eye pupil is going far away from the eyeball. I set the eye pupil size and the range but it doesn't look like its working. And one more thing;  even if there is Limb Ik behavior, my puppet doesnt seem like it has a ground detection. And when it walks it looks like its arms are bending the wrong way, when i reverse the bend, it just looks the same. Nothing is changing. I know walking and limb ik behaviors may cause problems but i still wanted to give it a shot.. Thank you in advance. I can't even believe that you guys help us that much. So appreciated. 

TOPICS
Camera , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Normally the square blue frame encloses only objects. However, in your puppet, the blue frame surrounds the entire puppet.
Perhaps you used another application to draw the picture?
(Like Procreate?)

I think that is the reason why it is not working properly.blue.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up 🥺

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I took a quick look and I see some of the pupils are not independant. Also on Sol view, you have mixed up left and right pupils (left pupil is in right eye group named and tagged as right pupil). 
There might be more but that is something I saw quickly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer. Turns out that you should convert your layers to smart objects when you draw from the procreate 😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally the square blue frame encloses only objects. However, in your puppet, the blue frame surrounds the entire puppet.
Perhaps you used another application to draw the picture?
(Like Procreate?)

I think that is the reason why it is not working properly.blue.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS COULD CAUSE A PROBLEM 😭😭 But, i mean both are psd files. Why? I am devistating right now lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Devastated lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that CH also works with Adobe Fresco if you need a tablet-based solution for your creation and AI and PS aren't available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your answer. I turned it into a smart object and now it's all good. :party_popper:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why, but if you have created a PSD in "Procreate", you need to make it a smart object in Adobe Photoshop or import and export the PSD in Adobe Illustrator. Then the blue borders will fit the object.

Try it with a simple puppet.

(in Japanese)

https://twitter.com/katsuya_oshiro/status/1527824204376469505?s=20&t=zzYrGSST7K29nWISV2D0Cg

https://twitter.com/katsuya_oshiro/status/1528787389426311173?s=20&t=bHlsuxHdMS4kqM3HbjBwJw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much K_oshiro, this is the second time you helped me 🥹:heart_suit::heart_suit: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines