• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eyes

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started rigging my character and I can't seem to get the eyes to function normally. I used the Blank Puppet so it may be the way my eyes are drawn? Any ideas?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show the rigging hierarchy of the eyes? I suspect something is not independent when it needs to be.

In case helpful: https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/04/21/debugging-character-animator-eyess/ - the most common problems I have seen (and how to fix them).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here it is. I also see there are Rigging Issues with the Left and Right Pupil. I've posted those below. I suspect its because my eyeball as I've drawn it is much smaller than the typical Pupil Range. But I don't know how to limit it.

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 6.45.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-21 at 6.45.33 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added a Pupil Range and its a little better. Now when I look ahead its normal but when I look side to side, the eyes get distorted.

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 7.04.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-21 at 7.04.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-21 at 7.03.59 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those warning messages makes it look like you added handles somewhere (on eye layers?). Delete those handles. If still not working, have a look at the eye gaze behavior in rigging mode and expand the handles and views etc sections. They are the layers the behavior is really using. Plz share that screen shot. Maybe it's picked the wrong layers due to stray tags.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines