• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green screen stage/Background?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you insert a green background / stage for Ch?

I would like to be able to export the puppets animation on a green background so I can then green screen it into Final cut pro and add my own backgrounds.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

You can import a green image and insert it into the scene. Then drag it to the bottom to be in the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can import a green image and insert it into the scene. Then drag it to the bottom to be in the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

I also just figured out that you can also dump it into photoshop as the base layer and that works too.

But for some reason its moving with the character. haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to put the background in the psd file with the puppet, it needs to be in a completely separate group.

BG_X.png

Then you can add separate behaviors (e.g.; transform, walk) and have the puppet move independent of the background.

BG_X.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines