• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help please.....

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worked for some days now to do the lip sync. and it started to look very good. today i opened it and discovered it Unsynchronized anymore. Seems like all the line went forward. but it is not easy to fix because i have 5 puppets and it happened in them all. so i went back in the history until it was ok. started to work and it happened again! fixed it, and again! and again! what can cause it to happen? it happened when i just worked on the lip sync.

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now i closed the project when it was synchronize, and when i opened again, before i did something- it all went wrong again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any cloud sync (dropbox, one note, etc) on the file system CH is using to save the project? CH does not like them as they fight over exclusive locking of files on disk. 

Also screenshots of the problem can help. The good old "a picture is worth a thousand words" - sometimes others recognize the problem from visual hints you didn't think important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I worked for some days on this lip sync. and it started to look very good. yesterday i opened it and discovered it was unsynchronized anymore. Seems like all the line went forward. but it is not easy to fix because i have 5 puppets and it happened in them all. so i went back in the history until it was ok. started to work and it happened again! fixed it, and again! and again! Then I left it as is (unsynchronized) and exported it . and in a format of mp3 it was synchronized... so only inside CH it is not. What can be the reason and what should I do?
i attached a photo even though i don't think it will help2021-01-30 (2).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines