• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't see my puppet when opening. Garbeled visual shows up instead.

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there.

I just finished some of my issues for my puppet the day before, and it worked fine after I saved it. I opened the puppet up today, and It shows this rainbow for each head and body item. See attached photo. The image was in Rig Mode. The next image is record mode. The corrupt image shows up and will not refresh.  I spent a lot of time working on this puppet, and I don't want to start over again. Can anyone tell me what might be going on? I am using a Mac Mini M1 with the latest update if that can help solve this issue. Thanks

Mark Fortney

recordissue.pngrigissue.png

TOPICS
Bugs , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The usual reason is the artwork file was moved and CH not told. If you single click on the puppet in the project panel, it should should the puppet properties. The first one is Path, the file name of the artwork file. Click on it to adjust it to the new artwork file location if it's wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines