• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I made a mistake and need help fixing it.

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have created a walking character that turns his head. The problem is I did something to make his head seem to get bigger sometimes when he turns. Im not sure what I did and I need to know so that if it happens again I can fix it without loading the character in over and starting over. I would like to share my character with you on this forum but I don't know how. Can you please explain how I can share my work with you so that maybe you can explain the problem so that if it happens with future characters I can repair them quickly.  Thank you.

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

To share your puppet, use "export puppet" in the menu. This creates a .puppet file that contains the artwork and rigging. Upload that file (it's actually a zip file with ethe file extension changed) to say Google drive or dropbox. Then get a public ally shareable link to the file and post here. Others can then download it from that link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CqIBTN-IRnv-oVFjmjpD11ucNoh8IS6W/view?usp=sharing 

When you walk using the keys his head get big. Thanks for helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To share your puppet, use "export puppet" in the menu. This creates a .puppet file that contains the artwork and rigging. Upload that file (it's actually a zip file with ethe file extension changed) to say Google drive or dropbox. Then get a public ally shareable link to the file and post here. Others can then download it from that link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CqIBTN-IRnv-oVFjmjpD11ucNoh8IS6W/view?usp=sharing 

When you walk using the keys his head get big. Thanks for helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines