• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to "Save as..." to previous version

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I teach, and constantly working on my home desktop to school computers.  For some reason our IT will not update Adobe software until summer, so v2018 is on their computers.  On my desktop I have v2019 (which is where I prefer to work).  On my school laptop I haven't updated because I cannot find a solution to my problem.  If I create a project in Character Animator v2019, I cannot open it in v2018.  Is there a work around?  I know if I select "Save as..." there are no option as I have in After Effects.  any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

I don’t think so. Best solution is to install older version on your home computer I am afraid. You can flip some flag in preferences of the cloud app to see old versions, then you can install a specific version instead of current version

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t think so. Best solution is to install older version on your home computer I am afraid. You can flip some flag in preferences of the cloud app to see old versions, then you can install a specific version instead of current version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  Looks like that is the only solution.  Although I'm not sure why all Adobe software couldn't add a "Save as..." to previous version - aside from the obvious that not all updates could be seen/used.  Anyhow, downloaded v1.5 & I'm able to create my lessons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines