• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limb IK doesn't recognise the arms

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to get the Limb IK to identify the arms. I used to have no problem with Arm IK but after almost a year away from Character Animator, I've come back to the new Limb IK and thought I'd give it a go. I watched the Limb IK tutorial as I'm a bit rusty since my time off and it seems to be the same initial process as with Arm IK before - I've tagged the shoulders/elbows/wrists and the handles show them all as being linked correctly (they all have a 1 tag, no duplicates or zeros). The arms respond fine and can be dragged around but I know the Limb IK isn't kicking in as I can stretch the arms for miles and the elbows do whatever they want to (whereas in the tutorial, it all automatically works after the tagging and adding the Limb IK behaviour). The Limb IK feature is on the top character but I've tried adding it to the body and even the arms separately to see if it would make a difference and nothing works.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance. 🙂

defaultx1edbfzdcowz_0-1622036346149.pngdefaultx1edbfzdcowz_1-1622036383129.png

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?