• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MediaFour MacDrive and Ch - Broken Projects

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have encountered a deadline-shattering bug... I am working on a Mac formatted hard drive on my Windows system. I built 6 puppets that I saved onto this drive - every now and again I would get an error saying "bad rope operation", however, a notification would let me know that I have saved a new version. I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.

Fast forward to today - I am unable to open any of my puppets - getting the same error "bad rope operation" whenever I try to open them. Opening and saving puppets to windows formatted drives works fine.

Hope this bug report is helpful. I'm off to re-rig all my puppets now.

TOPICS
Bugs , Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have someone who has been having this issue as well.  Were you ever able to figure out the problem? Or are my best chances to contact someone directly for help?

Mahalo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently saving my projects onto my internal hard drive. I have not
found another solution.

--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this happens, zip up your project and send it to @DanTull. IIRC the rope stuff means we can cut off the bad parts like a frayed end of a rope to salvage the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines